Pushkin (the former Tsarskoye Selo), one of the most beautiful suburbs of Saint Petersburg, is the focus of the exhibition, held at the Cartography Department. The town is an ensemble of palaces and parks, located 25 km south of St. Petersburg.
1. The Map of the Environs of Saint Petersburg. [St. Petersburg, 1796-1800]
2. The Topographic Map of Saint Petersburg Province. [St. Petersburg],1834
3. The Plan of the Town of Tsarskoye Selo. [St. Petersburg], 1844
4. The Plan of the Town of Tsarskoye Selo with its Environs. From the publication: 'Atlas of Tsarskoye Selo'. Including plans of the town and imperial gardens and parks. Comprehending detailed description of streets, lanes, public and private houses and water pipes. Author N.Tsilov. St. Petersburg, 1858.
5. The Plan of the Town of Tsarskoye Selo. 1867
6. Environs of Tsarskoye Selo. St. Petersburg, 1901
7. Tsarskoye Selo. The Plan of the Town. Postcard. St. Petersburg, 
8. The Plan of Tsarskoye Selo. [St. Petersburg], 
9. The Park of Tsarskoye Selo. - St. Petersburg, 1901
10. Pushkin-Pavlovsk. The Map from the publication: 'Environs of Saint Petersburg: road-transport map with plans of towns and settlements'. Saint Petersburg, 1998
11. Pushkin-Pavlovsk. The Map from the publication: 'Saint Petersburg. 1703-2003: Anniversary atlas towards 300 years of the town'. St. Petersburg, 2003
12. Tsarskoye Selo. The General View. Postcard. [1900-1904].
13. Tsarskoye Selo. The Main Gates of the Catherine's Palace. Postcard. [1900-1904].
14. Tsarskoye Selo. Middle Street. Postcard. [1904-1914].
15. Tsarskoye Selo. The Gostiny Dvor. Postcard. [ 1900-1904].
16. Plan of the Town of Detskoye Selo. Postcard. [1930-1937].
17. M.M.Breytkas. The Town of Pushkin. The Park. Postcard. 1939.
18. A.Skorospehov. The Town of Pushkin. The Grotto. Postcard. 1958.
Home page | NLR on-line | Exhibitions
© The National Library of Russia, 2004