How to Get Your Order from Our FTP Server
To use our FTP-server you must be registered with the Electronic Document Delivery Service and have a user name (login) and password. You will obtain them after making a payment for your order.
Electronic copies will be available on our FTP-server within 30 days from the date of execution of the order.
Following these guidelines will help you get access to the folder where your order is stored:
- At line "Location" on your browser enter:
- In the open window type your username (login) and password.
- Click with the right mouse button on the file that you want to download. In the menu box that appears, select "Save Target As..."
You may also use any of special "client" programmes to connect to FTP sites. Leading "client" programmes for FTP include: CuteFTP, Far, Windows Commander, 3D-FTP,NetLoad.
If You Have Problems to Access Your Order via FTP
If you have problems to access your order via FTP from home, please try Passive mode of ftp. You may have to change the mode that is used by the FTP client. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 and later support both Standard mode and Passive mode.
How to Change the Internet Explorer FTP Client Mode:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- From the menu bar select "Tools", then choose "Internet Options" from the pull down menu.
- Click the "Advanced" tab.
- Under the "Browsing" node, click to clear the "Enable folder view for FTP sites" check box. Make sure this option is not selected!
- Check the box "Use Passive FTP".
- Click "OK".