Databases of the Reference and legislative systems"FSS of Russia"
The state system of distribution acts (SSDA) in electronic version
- "Legislation of Russia" (updated weekly)
Inscludes documents from 1937 to present time:
- Federal constitutional laws of the Russian Federation
- Federal laws of the Russian Federation
- Decrees and orders of the Russian President
- Enactments and orders of the Russian Government
- Acts of the subjects of the Russian Federation
Consists of the parts:
- Federal legislation
- Regional legislation
- Departmental legislation
- Thematic bases
- "Official periodicals" (updated weekly)
Includes 9 editions of legislative information in machine-readable view:
- "Collection of the Russian legislation"
- "Bulletin of normative acts of the federal executive authority"
- "Bulletin of international agreements"
- "Bulletin of normative acts of ministries and departments of the Russian Federation"
- "Collection of presidential governmental acts of the Russian Federation" and etc.
- "The code of laws of the Russian Empire"
The database contains acts of the Russian Empire, which were published in the edition "Code of laws of the Russian Empire" in 16 volumes in 1906.
All documents formalized according to standards of writing of Russian language, which was existed before 1918.